Our expert car battery replacement services are based on keeping our customers happy. We built our business not by offering the lowest or cheapest prices by compromising our products’ quality, but by sourcing and bulk buying quality Australian-Made batteries engineered for our environment and offering our customers economical prices.
From the initial call to us, we need to determine first by asking you a few questions, whether you genuinely have a battery problem or if there is another determining factor why your car will not start. In some circumstances, you might have an alternator, starter motor, fuel pump or parasitic drain, e.t.c, that is the “root” of the main problem why your vehicle will not start.
Did you know if the battery is replaced without providing a backup power source (car memory keeper), the memory could get altered or erased, which could damage the vehicle’s primary computer system and other equipment that is controlled electronically? Rest assured that our services always ensure that your vehicle’s memory codes are safeguarded before the battery is disconnected (N.B. only possible if the cells have sufficient voltage still powering accessories) upon arrival.
With all our mobile car battery replacement bookings, we recommend either the Century Ultra High Performance (40 Month Warranty) and Century High Performance (30 Month Warranty) sealed maintenance-free batteries to suit all type of vehicles. To check out the features and benefits, please click the links; it will give you a better understanding of the engineering that goes behind this Iconic Australian-Made product.
We Support Australian Made Batteries & Local Jobs
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click number to call us:
02 4044 2807
Please have the following information ready:
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
- Would you like to get alerted in future before your battery fails? If YES, learn more here. Then, our Battery Technician can fit one with your new battery replacement for an extra small fee if you require it.
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Your Benefits & Services: “We Love Our Profession”
- Car battery mobile replacement service – testing, replacement and jump-start.
- We digitally test your battery and alternator to ensure the charging output is correct.
- We will clean battery terminals, posts and tray area with every installation.
- A protective spray is applied to protect battery and pole terminals, plug connections from corrosion, weather and battery acids.
- Nil membership required, use as needed, no yearly fee.
- Nationwide warranty network.
- Professional battery technicians, expertise guaranteed.
- Fully insured for your “Peace of mind” that accidental mishaps will not be an issue.
- All quoted prices include GST, no nasty surprises upon arriving.
- The brand used – Century the Iconic Australian Brand for Australians.
- Newcastle NSW Mobile Vehicle Battery Replacement Services
- Lake Macquarie NSW Mobile Vehicle Battery Replacement Services
- Hunter Valley NSW Mobile Vehicle Battery Replacement Services
- Central Coast NSW Mobile Vehicle Battery Replacement Services
Not Sure Where Known Car Battery Brands Originate & Made?
- Century: Australian-made by Century Yuasa
- Supercharge: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- Exide Australia – Marshalls: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- NRMA: Korean-made by KSB Co.Ltd.
Century Sealed Maintenance Free Design for your convenience – – No need to add water/electrolyte
Exceptional Car Battery Replacement Services That Get You From Being “Stranded To Moving” In No Time!
Once we have determined that the battery is the primary cause of why your car is not starting, we will arrange a suitable time for one of our certified mobile battery technicians to come to your place of destination in all suburbs throughout the Newcastle NSW Region.
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics battery analyser test to let us know “without a doubt” that your battery is the real culprit behind your vehicle’s starting problems.
Before disconnecting the battery, we apply a “memory minder” to save all your driveability and personalised settings within your vehicle. Please note, in some circumstances where the old battery has wholly deteriorated and discharged, your settings are unable to be saved and will require re-programming.
No need to worry though, if you have your radio security code and or vehicle that requires re-programming of the battery management system, we will be more than happy to do this for you. NB, the car battery management re-programming incurs an additional fee.
Cleaning and maintenance
We will inspect the surrounding area where your battery lives, including your terminals and cables. If necessary, a “baking soda solution” will be applied to neutralise the acid residue and then wiped it down, or replace accessories if required to ensure your new car battery replacement is in a “healthy environment” to extend its life and start cycles.
On completion, we will carry out a further battery and alternator analyser test to ensure your electrical charging system is in perfect working order. A digital print-out is stapled to your invoice for your records. Remember, you also have a Nationwide car battery replacement warranty throughout Australia.
Benefits and convenience
We offer you “free diagnosing, delivery and fitting” Nationwide and the convenience of paying for our services rendered through our mobile payment facilities at any location where there is a phone signal. Otherwise, cash will be fine if a signal is not available, such as in underground parking or “black spots.” No membership required to use our services.
Peace of mind
Car Battery Australia is fully insured, and all work is guaranteed for complete customer satisfaction; hence, we have been in operation since 2001 and are still growing strong today.
Cheaper imported generic car battery prices tend to be more costly in the long run since you might have to replace the unit more frequently, and we all know what a great inconvenience that is to your daily routine, correct?
Fact: Century is the only battery made in Australia for Australians. Don’t be informed otherwise; use your due diligence and do your research. Remember, if it is not “Branded Century”, it is not made here locally.
Here is a great resource we highly recommend on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Ultra-High-Performance Battery