We take pride in offering expert car batteries, Central Coast NSW, mobile replacement services. Our primary concern is to help residents in all areas to reach their destination as quickly as possible by using our emergency services.
You can have complete confidence as we have experience in all types of automotive battery installations, including fitments under the floor or seat, rear boot, and Instant Stop-Start Systems. Having this knowledge, you have peace of mind your vehicle is in good hands.
We also attend to customers who accidentally left an interior light or headlights on, flattening the car battery. Our professional Central Coast Jump Start Service using professional equipment will get you safely back on the road in the quickest possible time. As part of the service, we will test your charging system at no extra cost to ensure it works before driving off.
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle?
Please note, it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
We Support Australian Made Batteries & Local Jobs
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Not Sure Where Known Car Battery Brands Originate & Made?
- Century: Australian-made by Century Yuasa
- Supercharge: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- Exide Australia – Marshalls: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- NRMA: Korean-made by KSB Co.Ltd.
Century Sealed Maintenance Free Design for your convenience – – No need to add water/electrolyte
Why Choose Our Car Batteries Central Coast Replacement Services?
- No membership required, 15+ years experience
No expensive membership sign-up fees required. Only pay for products and services required at the time of the breakdown. (We come to you)
- We trouble-shoot first
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics Digital Test to determine if it’s a battery, alternator, starter motor or parasitic drain that is the root of your starting problems. If you left your headlights or an interior accessory on, we have a Jump Start service available, fee applicable.
- We inspect the surroundings
Not only do we test, but we also clean and change deteriorated cables, battery trays and terminals to keep your new battery in optimum shape. (Additional fees apply for new accessories)
- Time of arrival – (car batteries Central Coast, NSW area)
At the earliest time possible, we will arrive at your location, usually a realistic 1-1½ hour from the initial phone call. Our #1 priority is to get you mobile and on your way fast. (Pending weather, traffic and existing job delays)
- Type of batteries we use
We support and recommend Australian Made automotive batteries. Depending on your vehicle type and on-board accessories, we will fit either a:
(Click links for features and benefits)
- We save your vehicle’s vital memory codes
We use specialised memory code saving devices to preserve your vehicle’s existing radio and drive-ability computer management settings. (Pending if the battery voltage is sufficing upon arrival of call-out to keep codes intact)
- New battery registration programming (Procedure cannot be overlooked)
In most modern vehicles, especially European makes and Instant Stop-Start Systems, the new battery will have to be reset and registered. This is vital to notify the Computer Management and IBS (Intelligent Battery Sensors) to adjust and erase its old charging memory patterns. (Extra fees may apply for this service, please ask technician/consultant before booking)
- Payment options and pricing
Pay onsite using our mobile Eftpos and Credit Card facilities. Although not the cheapest, our pricing will be money well spent purchasing superior products, expertise, and personalised services. We don’t “cut corners” to offer the cheapest or lowest prices; Quality is our focus!
- Warranty cover
Nationwide warranty to cover you if your battery fails within the 40 Month or 30 Month warranty period. “Peace of Mind” in your everyday travels. (Please refer to the warranty conditions on the battery label)
Our Central Coast Service Area & Surrounding Suburbs
- Bateau Bay 2261, Berkeley Vale 2261, Blue Haven 2262, Buff Point 2262
- Chain Valley Bay 2259, Charm Haven 2263, Chittaway Bay 2261
- Dooralong 2259, Doyalson 2262
- Erina 2250
- Forresters Beach 2260
- Gorokan 2263, Gosford 2250, Gwandalan 2259
- Halekulani 2262
- Kanwal 2259, Killarney Vale 2261
- Lake Haven 2263, Lake Munmorah 2259, Lisarow 2250, Long Jetty 2261
- Mardi 2259, Matcham 2250
- Narara 2250, Norah Head 2263, Noraville 2263
- San Remo 2262, Shelly Beach 2261, Springfield 2250, Summerland Point 2259
- Terrigal 2260, The Entrance 2261, Toowoon Bay 2261, Toukley 2263, Tuggerah 2259, Tuggerawong 2259
- Wadalba 2259, Wamberal 2260, Watanobbi 2259, Warnervale 2259, Woongarrah 2259, Wyoming 2250, Wyong 2259
- Yarramalong 2259.
Here is a great resource we highly recommend on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty