We take pride in offering expert car batteries, Central Coast NSW, mobile replacement services. However, our primary concern is to help residents in all areas to reach their destination as quickly as possible by using our emergency services. With over 15+ years of experience, it makes a world of difference in offering outstanding services.
You can have complete confidence as we have experience in all types of automotive battery installations, including fitments under the floor or seat, rear boot, and Instant Stop-Start Systems. With this knowledge, you have peace of mind that your vehicle is in good hands.
We also attend to customers who accidentally left an interior light or headlights on, flattening the car battery. Using professional equipment, our professional Central Coast Jump Start Service will get you safely back on the road in the quickest possible time. We will test your charging system at no extra cost to ensure it works before driving off as part of the service.
Our Quoted Prices Include:
- Brand new auto battery to correct specifications as discussed in your phone inquiry
- Delivery, installation, memory saving, clean surroundings, terminal protective spray and testing
- Battery reset/configuration tool scanning where the vehicle’s battery management system requires it
- We take away your old battery for recycling, offering a complete professional and environmentally friendly service
First & Foremost We Save Your Vehicles On-Board Diagnostic Memory & Perform New Battery Configuration Scans
With Modern Day Vehicles You Need An Experienced Battery Technician
With Onboard Computer Codes, Driveability Settings & ISS Technology, You Can’t Just Disconnect The Battery As We Did With Older Technology!
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle? Do Not D-I-Y!
Please note that it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Therefore, under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application if requested by a customer to save money.
- Most ISS vehicles will require a new battery configuration scan and iStop function reset
There are two types of ISS Batteries (Instant Stop-Start) – Only OEM Types Must Be Used
- ISS EFB (Enhanced Flooded Batteries) incorporates a flooded durable cell system with enhanced 2x charging acceptance to handle ISS systems’ extra energy cyclic capabilities. They approximately generate 85,000 engine starts compared to 30,000 from standard batteries. They are suited for standard ISS vehicles with dependable cyclic and starting power.
- ISS AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) has superior engine starting power with 3x higher cycling performance. In addition, they incorporate very thin fibreglass matting, which absorbs the sulfuric acid making them spill-proof and utterly free of maintenance. They are suited for advanced ISS vehicles which require superior cyclic and starting power.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by a switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
Our Car Batteries Central Coast Assistance Range
Exceptional Value, Power, Longevity & Warranty
(Supercharge Gold Plus 40 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Premium Robust Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Large capacity engines and fully accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Silver Plus 30 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Exceptional Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Medium capacity engines and standard accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Power Station 24 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Reliable Starting Power & Performance
Suitability: Earlier model vehicles with minimal accessories
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click the number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
- Would you like to get alerted in future before your battery fails? If YES, learn more here. Then, our Battery Technician can fit one with your new battery replacement for an extra small fee if you require it.
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Why Choose Our Car Batteries Central Coast Replacement Services?
- No membership required; 15+ years of experience
No expensive membership sign-up fees are required. Only pay for products and services needed at the time of the breakdown. (We come to you)
- We trouble-shoot first
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics Digital Test to determine if it’s a battery, alternator, starter motor or parasitic drain that is the root of your starting problems. If you left your headlights or an interior accessory on, we have a Jump Start service available, fee applicable.
- We inspect the surroundings
Not only do we test, but we also clean and change deteriorated cables, battery trays and terminals to keep your new battery in optimum shape. (Additional fees apply for new accessories)
- Time of arrival – (car batteries Central Coast, NSW area)
We will arrive at your location at the earliest time possible, usually a realistic 1-1½ hour from the initial phone call. Our #1 priority is to get you mobile and on your way fast. (Pending weather, traffic and existing job delays)
- Type of batteries we use
Depending on your vehicle type and on-board accessories, we will fit either a:
- Century Ultra High Performance (40 Month Warranty)
- Century High Performance (30 Month Warranty)
- Supercharge Batteries; our No1 imported brand (40-30-24 Month Warranty)
(Click links for features and benefits)
- We save your vehicle’s vital memory codes
We use specialised memory code saving devices to preserve your vehicle’s existing radio and drive-ability computer management settings. (Pending if the battery voltage is sufficient upon arrival of call-out to keep codes intact)
- New battery registration programming (Procedure cannot be overlooked)
The new battery will have to be reset and registered in most modern vehicles, especially European makes and Instant Stop-Start Systems. This is vital to notify the Computer Management and IBS (Intelligent Battery Sensors) to adjust and erase its old charging memory patterns. (Extra fees may apply for this service, please ask the technician/consultant before booking)
- Payment options and pricing
Pay onsite using our mobile Eftpos and Credit Card facilities. Although not the cheapest, our pricing will be money well spent purchasing superior products, expertise, and personalised services. We don’t “cut corners” to offer the cheapest or lowest prices; Quality is our focus!
- Warranty cover
Nationwide warranty to cover you if your battery fails within the 40 Month or 30 Month warranty period. “Peace of Mind” in your everyday travels. (Please refer to the warranty conditions on the battery label)
Our Car Batteries Central Coast Service Area & Surrounding Suburbs
- Bateau Bay 2261, Berkeley Vale 2261, Blue Haven 2262, Buff Point 2262
- Chain Valley Bay 2259, Charm Haven 2263, Chittaway Bay 2261
- Dooralong 2259, Doyalson 2262
- Erina 2250
- Forresters Beach 2260
- Gorokan 2263, Gosford 2250, Gwandalan 2259
- Halekulani 2262
- Kanwal 2259, Killarney Vale 2261
- Lake Haven 2263, Lake Munmorah 2259, Lisarow 2250, Long Jetty 2261
- Mardi 2259, Matcham 2250
- Narara 2250, Norah Head 2263, Noraville 2263
- San Remo 2262, Shelly Beach 2261, Springfield 2250, Summerland Point 2259
- Terrigal 2260, The Entrance 2261, Toowoon Bay 2261, Toukley 2263, Tuggerah 2259, Tuggerawong 2259
- Wadalba 2259, Wamberal 2260, Watanobbi 2259, Warnervale 2259, Woongarrah 2259, Wyoming 2250, Wyong 2259
- Yarramalong 2259.
We highly recommend a great resource on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty