Our Technicians are on stand-by offering car batteries, Hunter Valley NSW, onsite mobile replacement services. It is a big headache knowing your car will not start, and you cannot reach your destination, and we are here to help you.
With the ever-changing vehicle designs and technology, our experienced Technicians can install automotive batteries in any location. Difficult fitments under the seat, floor panel and rear boots are no issue, including Instant Stop-Start Systems. So you can rest assured we have a solution to put a big smile on your face.
It has happened to the best of us, we did not switch off an interior light or headlights, and upon returning to our vehicle, the battery has gone flat. Never mind, Car Batteries Australia has a professional Hunter Valley Jump Start Service ready to get you mobile and to your final destination. In addition, a complimentary digital alternator test is carried out on the day to ensure it is charging correctly.
Our Quoted Prices Include:
- Brand new Century battery to correct specifications as discussed in your phone inquiry
- Delivery, installation, memory saving, clean surroundings, terminal protective spray and testing
- Battery reset/configuration tool scanning where the vehicle’s battery management system requires it
- We take away your old battery for recycling, offering a complete professional and environmentally friendly service
First & Foremost We Save Your Vehicles On-Board Diagnostic Memory & Perform New Battery Configuration Scans
With Modern Day Vehicles You Need An Experienced Battery Technician
With Onboard Computer Codes, Driveability Settings & ISS Technology, You Can’t Just Disconnect The Battery As We Did With Older Technology!
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle? Do Not D-I-Y!
Please note, it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Therefore, under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application if requested by a customer to save money.
- Most ISS vehicles will require a new battery configuration scan and iStop function reset
There are two types of ISS Batteries (Instant Stop-Start) – Only OEM Types Must Be Used
- ISS EFB (Enhanced Flooded Batteries) incorporates a flooded durable cell system with enhanced 2x charging acceptance to handle ISS systems’ extra energy cyclic capabilities. They approximately generate 85,000 engine starts compared to 30,000 from standard batteries. They are suited for standard ISS vehicles with dependable cyclic and starting power.
- ISS AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) has superior engine starting power with 3x higher cycling performance. In addition, they incorporate very thin fibreglass matting, which absorbs the sulfuric acid making them spill-proof and completely free of maintenance. They are suited for advanced ISS vehicles which require superior cyclic and starting power.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
We Support Australian Made Batteries & Local Jobs
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click the number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
- Would you like to get alerted in future before your battery fails? If YES, learn more here. Then, our Battery Technician can fit one with your new battery replacement for an extra small fee if you require it.
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Century Sealed Maintenance Free Design for your convenience – – No need to add water/electrolyte
Why Choose Our Car Batteries Hunter Valley Replacement Services?
- No membership required, 15+ years experience
No expensive membership sign-up fees are required. Only pay for products and services needed at the time of the breakdown. (We come to you)
- We trouble-shoot first
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics Digital Test to determine if it’s a battery, alternator, starter motor or parasitic drain that is the root of your starting problems. If you left your headlights or an interior accessory on, we have a Jump Start service available, fee applicable.
- We inspect the surroundings
Not only do we test, but we also clean and change deteriorated cables, battery trays and terminals to keep your new battery in optimum shape. (Additional fees apply for new accessories)
- Time of arrival – (car batteries Hunter Valley, NSW area)
We will arrive at your location at the earliest time possible, usually a realistic 1-1½ hour from the initial phone call. Our #1 priority is to get you mobile and on your way fast. (Pending weather, traffic and existing job delays)
- Type of batteries we use
We support and recommend Australian Made automotive batteries. Depending on your vehicle type and on-board accessories, we will fit either a:
(Click links for features and benefits)
- We save your vehicle’s vital memory codes
We use specialised memory code saving devices to preserve your vehicle’s existing radio and drive-ability computer management settings. (Pending if the battery voltage is sufficing upon arrival of call-out to keep codes intact)
- New battery registration programming (Procedure cannot be overlooked)
The new battery will have to be reset and registered in most modern vehicles, especially European makes and Instant Stop-Start Systems. This is vital to notify the Computer Management and IBS (Intelligent Battery Sensors) to adjust and erase its old charging memory patterns. (Extra fees may apply for this service, please ask technician/consultant before booking)
- Payment options and pricing
Pay onsite using our mobile Eftpos and Credit Card facilities. Although not the cheapest, our pricing will be money well spent purchasing superior products, expertise, and personalised services. We don’t “cut corners” to offer the cheapest or lowest prices; Quality is our focus!
- Warranty cover
Nationwide warranty to cover you if your battery fails within the 40 Month or 30 Month warranty period. “Peace of Mind” in your everyday travels. (Please refer to the warranty conditions on the battery label)
Our Hunter Valley Service Area & Surrounding Suburbs
- Aberdare 2325, Aberglasslyn 2320, Abermain 2326, Ashtonfield 2323
- Bolwarra 2320
- Cessnock 2325, Chisholm 2322, Cliftleigh 2321
- East Maitland 2323
- Heddon Greta 2321
- Kearsley 2325, Kurri Kurri 2327
- Largs 2320, Lorn 2320
- Pelaw Main 2327
- Maitland 2320, Metford 2323, Morpeth 2321
- Telarah 2320, Thornton 2322
- Raymond Terrace 2324, Rutherford 2320
- Tarro 2322, Tenambit 2323
- Woodberry 2322.
We highly recommend a great resource on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty