Our friendly expert team offer car batteries, Lake Macquarie NSW, roadside mobile replacement services. Understanding how stressful it is to break down with a dead battery, we prioritise our customer bookings to reach them rapidly and get them moving.
We have accumulated vast experience in changing vehicle batteries in every situation. It is no problem for us to fit under your seat, floor panel, boot, or wheel arch; that is correct, a time-consuming job. You can count on us to solve your problem and will look after your pride and joy as if it were our own.
Living a busy lifestyle forgetting little things is easy, like leaving your headlights or an interior accessory switched on. By the time you have finished your chores, you arrive back at your car only to realise you have a flat battery. Please do not stress, though, as our expert, Lake Macquarie Jump Start Service will get you started and back driving again; we are just a phone call away. A complimentary alternator digital test is offered on the day to ensure it is not faulty.
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle?
Please note, it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
We Support Australian Made Batteries & Local Jobs
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Not Sure Where Known Car Battery Brands Originate & Made?
- Century: Australian-made by Century Yuasa
- Supercharge: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- Exide Australia – Marshalls: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- NRMA: Korean-made by KSB Co.Ltd.
Century Sealed Maintenance Free Design for your convenience – – No need to add water/electrolyte
Why Choose Our Car Batteries Lake Macquarie Replacement Services?
- No membership required, 15+ years experience
No expensive membership sign-up fees required. Only pay for products and services required at the time of the breakdown. (We come to you)
- We trouble-shoot first
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics Digital Test to determine if it’s a battery, alternator, starter motor or parasitic drain that is the root of your starting problems. If you left your headlights or an interior accessory on, we have a Jump Start service available, fee applicable.
- We inspect the surroundings
Not only do we test, but we also clean and change deteriorated cables, battery trays and terminals to keep your new battery in optimum shape. (Additional fees apply for new accessories)
- Time of arrival – (car batteries Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley, NSW area)
At the earliest time possible, we will arrive at your location, usually a realistic 1-1½ hour from the initial phone call. Our #1 priority is to get you mobile and on your way fast. (Pending weather, traffic and existing job delays)
- Type of batteries we use
We support and recommend Australian Made automotive batteries. Depending on your vehicle type and on-board accessories, we will fit either a:
(Click links for features and benefits)
- We save your vehicle’s vital memory codes
We use specialised memory code saving devices to preserve your vehicle’s existing radio and drive-ability computer management settings. (Pending if the battery voltage is sufficing upon arrival of call-out to keep codes intact)
- New battery registration programming (Procedure cannot be overlooked)
In most modern vehicles, especially European makes and Instant Stop-Start Systems, the new battery will have to be reset and registered. This is vital to notify the Computer Management and IBS (Intelligent Battery Sensors) to adjust and erase its old charging memory patterns. (Extra fees may apply for this service, please ask technician/consultant before booking)
- Payment options and pricing
Pay onsite using our mobile Eftpos and Credit Card facilities. Although not the cheapest, our pricing will be money well spent purchasing superior products, expertise, and personalised services. We don’t “cut corners” to offer the cheapest or lowest prices; Quality is our focus!
- Warranty cover
Nationwide warranty to cover you if your battery fails within the 40 Month or 30 Month warranty period. “Peace of Mind” in your everyday travels. (Please refer to the warranty conditions on the battery label)
Our Lake Macquarie Service Area & Surrounding Suburbs
- Argenton 2284
- Balcolyn 2264, Belmont 2280, Blackalls Park 2283, Blacksmiths 2281, Bonnells Bay 2264, Boolaroo 2284, Brightwaters 2264
- Cameron Park 2285, Cams Wharf 2281, Cardiff 2285, Catherine Hill Bay 2281, Caves Beach 2281, Charlestown 2290, Coal Point 2283, Coorangbong 2265, Croudace Bay 2280
- Dora Creek 2264
- Edgeworth 2285, Eleebana 2282
- Holmesville 2286
- Kilaben Bay 2283, Killingworth 2278
- Gateshead 2290, Glendale 2285
- Lakelands 2282
- Mannering Park 2259, Marks Point 2280, Mirrabooka 2264, Moonee 2259, Morisset 2264, Mount Hutton 2290, Murrays Beach 2281
- Nords Wharf 2281
- Pelican 2281
- Rathmines 2283, Redhead 2290
- Seahampton 2286, Speers Point 2284, Swansea 2281
- Teralba 2284, Toronto 2283
- Valentine 2280
- Wakefield 2278, Wangi Wangi 2267, Warners Bay 2282, West Wallsend 2286, Whitebridge 2290, Windemere Park, Wyee 2259.
Here is a great resource we highly recommend on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty