Do you need a professional and prompt Jump Start Service now? Car Battery Australia has Technicians ready in your area to start your vehicle and get you on your way. With modern-day vehicles, extra care is required when jump-starting using the correct equipment to get them started safely. With us, you are in good hands to look after your pride and joy.
The first thing we need to determine if you have left an accessory on, such as the headlights or interior light being the most common problem. This is important to diagnose why your vehicle will not start, whether the car battery is flat or completely deteriorated. If it’s between 3 to 5 years old, it will require a digital test on the day to see if it needs replacing.
You may have a parasitic drain or faulty alternator if it has been an ongoing issue!
- The most common ailments are when accessory lights do not turn off when closing the doors, hoods, or bonnets producing abnormal milliamps drainage and flattening the battery. A relay switch that does not turn off is another probable issue.
- An alternator with faulty diodes allows the current to leak and flow in the opposite direction and may keep the circuit on charging mode when the vehicle is turned off.
- The alternator is faulty and not producing the correct voltage between 13.5 V and 14.5 V to keep your battery fully charged while driving.
No Membership Sign-Up; Use Our Flat Battery Assistance Services As Required!
Call Our Mobile Battery Jump Start Service Now!
Once you have booked our services, we will notify the Technician and arrive at your destination in approximately 1 Hour (pending weather, traffic and existing bookings).
Upon arrival, we do the following:
- A digital test is performed on your existing battery to determine if it is flat or failed.
- If it is deemed flat, our Technician will perform a jump start to get you started.
- If our test says it has failed, we will advise you that it needs a new battery replacement before proceeding.
- A print-out report is offered for your convenience and the status of diagnosing the problem.
- We will do a full loading test to ensure your charging system is functioning correctly to complete the service.
Our Flat Battery Assistance Service Areas
We cover all the beautiful areas and surrounding suburbs of Newcastle NSW, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast and Hunter Valley zones. Our Number 1 priority is to reach our stranded customers left in a stressful situation needing our services. Whether it is work, school or appointment related, not reaching your destination is a major headache.
Car Battery Australia will Help You keep moving from a helpless situation to a positive one; don’t hesitate and call us now!
Here is a great resource we highly recommend on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty