Has your Mazda 3 battery failed and required a new replacement? We offer a prompt and professional roadside battery assistance throughout Sydney and Australia Wide, to get you from being stranded to moving in no time. Being one of the most popular vehicles we service, you can rest assured both you and your car are in good hands.
When your battery reaches the age of about three years, it’s a good idea to get it checked before it fails. Once it reaches 50% of its original starting power or hesitates in starting your car, that’s the best time to replace it. Unfortunately, too many times we see individuals pushing their vehicle’s battery to its maximum limit, with the result being, getting stranded at the most inconvenient time and place.
We have used and recommended for over 15 years, the Century High-Performance (24 Month Warranty), or the Century Ultra High-Performance (36 Month Warranty) sealed maintenance free batteries, both come with the innovative Century Smart Drive™ Technology. They are made and engineered in Australia for our conditions for over 86 years, so you can be assured we only want the best for your vehicle.
If your Mazda vehicle is fitted with SKYACTIV i-stop Technology, you must ensure only (I.S.S) Idle Stop Start Batteries are used in this application. Although they are considerably more expensive than conventional batteries, they are specifically designed to work in conjunction with Idle Stop-Start Systems. Do not use standard types, as they cannot withstand the constant cyclic conditions experienced with this technology, and could eventually damage the electrical system of your car.
Do You Have A Mazda 3 Battery For All Year Models?
Yes, we do, and please note that we also supply batteries for the entire Mazda range at affordable prices without compromising quality and professionalism of our services rendered.
See the range list below:
- Mazda 121/Metro/Revue
- Mazda 2
- Mazda 3/MZR-CD/SP20* 2012 on (SKYACTIV i-stop Technology*). Requires (I.S.S) Idle Stop Start Battery Technology
- Mazda 323/Astina/Protege
- Mazda 6/MPS/Diesel
- Mazda 626/Eclipse/Diesel
- Mazda 929
- Mazda Astina/V6
- Mazda CX5*/Petrol/Diesel 2012 on (SKYACTIV i-stop Technology*). Requires (I.S.S) Idle Stop Start Battery Technology
- Mazda CX7, Cx9
- Mazda MX5 (Under Bonnet)
What is Mazda SKYACTIVE i-stop technology, and how does it work? Please click video
Keep These Three Battery Maintenance Tools Handy!
By regularly checking the state of your battery you will avoid getting stranded with a dead one. Ongoing inspection is the key to have years of trouble-free starting power, longevity and not having to call a roadside replacement service for a Long, Long Time.
Fact: Short distance driving and not using your vehicle enough leads to undercharged batteries which equals acid stratification and sulfation. The number one reason they fail prematurely.
1) The Matson Electronic Battery Tester with Printer will give you an Instant State of Health in the condition of your battery. This is a “Must Have Tool” if you would like to increase the Longevity and Replacement Intervals.
2) In the event the digital tester says it requires a charge the Ctek MXS 10 Fully Automatic Battery Charges, Maintains and Reconditions Car, Caravan & Motorhome Batteries 12V, 10 Amp – AU Plug and will keep your battery in Optimum Condition at all times.
3) If you accidentally leave your Headlights or an Interior Light on you must keep a portable Matson 12 volt Lithium Jump Starter in your Glove Box. It’s happened to most of us only to find out our battery has gone completely flat and unable to start the vehicle.
If you would like to know more about us, our services or contact details, please click any of the three panels below. Make a booking with us now, and have your new Mazda 3 Battery delivered and replaced today.
Here is a great resource we highly recommend on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Home Page