Has your Mazda 3 battery failed and required a new replacement? We offer prompt and professional roadside battery assistance throughout the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast and Hunter Valley Regions to get you from being stranded to moving in no time. Being one of the most popular vehicles we service, you can rest assured both you and your car are in good hands.
When your battery reaches the age of about three years, it’s a good idea to get it checked before it fails. Once it reaches 50% of its original starting power or hesitates in starting your car, that’s the best time to replace it. Unfortunately, we often see individuals pushing their vehicle’s battery to its maximum limit, resulting in getting stranded at the most inconvenient time and place.
We have used and recommended for over 15 years the Supercharge Batteries and Century High-Performance (30 Month Warranty) or the Century Ultra High-Performance (40 Month Warranty) sealed maintenance-free batteries; both come with the innovative Century Smart Drive™ Technology. Century is made and engineered in Australia for our conditions for over 86 years, so you can be assured we only want the best for your vehicle.
If your Mazda vehicle is fitted with SKYACTIV i-stop Technology, you must ensure only (I.S.S) Idle Stop-Start Batteries are used in this application. Although they are considerably more expensive than conventional batteries, they are specifically designed to work in unison with Idle Stop-Start Systems. Do not use standard types, as they cannot withstand the constant cyclic conditions experienced with this technology and could eventually damage your car’s electrical system.
First & Foremost We Save Your Mazda’s On-Board Diagnostic Memory & Perform New Battery Configuration Scans
With Modern Day Vehicles You Need An Experienced Battery Technician
With Onboard Computer Codes, Driveability Settings & ISS Technology, You Can’t Just Disconnect The Battery As We Did With Older Technology!
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle? Do Not D-I-Y!
Please note, it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Therefore, under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application if requested by a customer to save money.
- Most ISS vehicles will require a new battery configuration scan and iStop function reset
There are two types of ISS Batteries (Instant Stop-Start) – Only OEM Types Must Be Used
- ISS EFB (Enhanced Flooded Batteries) incorporates a flooded durable cell system with enhanced 2x charging acceptance to handle ISS systems’ extra energy cyclic capabilities. They approximately generate 85,000 engine starts compared to 30,000 from standard batteries. They are suited for standard ISS vehicles with dependable cyclic and starting power.
- ISS AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) has superior engine starting power with 3x higher cycling performance. In addition, they incorporate very thin fibreglass matting, which absorbs the sulfuric acid making them spill-proof and completely free of maintenance. They are suited for advanced ISS vehicles which require superior cyclic and starting power.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
Our Mazda 3 Battery Assistance Range
Exceptional Value, Power, Longevity & Warranty
(Supercharge Gold Plus 40 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Premium Robust Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Large capacity engines and fully accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Silver Plus 30 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Exceptional Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Medium capacity engines and standard accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Power Station 24 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Reliable Starting Power & Performance
Suitability: Earlier model vehicles with minimal accessories
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click the number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
- Would you like to get alerted in future before your battery fails? If YES, learn more here. Then, our Battery Technician can fit one with your new battery replacement for an extra small fee if you require it.
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Do You Have A Mazda 3 Battery Replacement For All Year Models?
Yes, we do, and please note that we also supply batteries for the entire Mazda range at affordable prices without compromising our services’ quality and professionalism.
See the range list below:
- Mazda 121/Metro/Revue
- Mazda 2
- Mazda 3/MZR-CD/SP20* 2012 on (SKYACTIV i-stop Technology*). Requires (I.S.S) Idle Stop-Start Battery Technology
- Mazda 323/Astina/Protege
- Mazda 6/MPS/Diesel
- Mazda 626/Eclipse/Diesel
- Mazda 929
- Mazda Astina/V6
- Mazda CX-5*/Petrol/Diesel 2012 on (SKYACTIV i-stop Technology*). Requires (I.S.S) Idle Stop-Start Battery Technology
- Mazda CX-8, Cx-9, CX-30 (SKYACTIV i-stop Technology*). Requires (I.S.S) Idle Stop-Start Battery Technology
- Mazda MX-5 (Under Bonnet)
- Mazda BT-50
What is Mazda SKYACTIVE i-stop technology, and how does it work? Please click video
If you would like to know more about us, our services or contact details, please click any of the three panels below. Please make a booking with us now, and have your new Mazda 3 Battery replacement delivered today.
We highly recommend a great resource on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Home Page