Has your vehicle’s battery failed & left you stranded, stressed & in need of an urgent mobile car battery assistance delivery service to get you back on the road?
It doesn’t matter whether you are stranded at home, a place of business, work or in a shopping centre, we are here to help you! Our business is 100% customer focused.
We specialise in Stop-Start battery installations for iStop systems for the Mazda, Ford, Subaru and all European vehicle ranges.
We Are Here To Help You! – Call The Roadside Installation Experts At Car Battery Australia To Solve Your Problem Today
Our priority is to get you back on the road in the fastest possible time. We have over 15+ years of experience helping the general public with our professional services. Moreover, we are fully insured for your peace of mind.
Our auto battery replacement services cover the following areas:
First & Foremost We Save Your Vehicles On-Board Diagnostic Memory & Perform New Battery Configuration Scans
Our Technicians apply a specialised memory saving unit before disconnecting the battery with all modern-day vehicles. Unfortunately, numerous Do-It-Yourself replacements come undone by not knowing the correct procedures with the advanced systems, especially Instant Stop-Start vehicles.
With onboard computer codes and driveability settings, you cannot disconnect the battery as we did previously with older vehicle technology. These days they are more sophisticated.
We do it the professional way:
- Save the vehicles on-board diagnostic memory
- Save all pre-programmed settings, including the digital clock, anti-theft radio codes
- Save the interior positioning of seat and steering adjustments in vehicles with these options
- We perform new battery configuration scans into the battery management system to adjust charging patterns where required. This cannot be overlooked!
Why Do Most Modern Vehicles Require A New Battery Configuration/Reset?
These vehicles have BMS (Battery Management Systems), which monitor critical analysis of the voltage, temperature and state of battery charge. When a new battery is replaced, you must configure it with a scanner to notify the BMS to make the necessary charging adjustments from the old battery change.
Our Technicians carry out this in every vehicle that requires it. This is essential and cannot be side-stepped.
Our Battery Technicians Arrive Within 1 Hour From The Time Of The Booking!
At the time of your phone consultation, we will ask you for a few details about your vehicle to inform our mobile car battery assistance technician and book your call-out service A.S.A.P. (Pending weather, existing bookings & traffic conditions)
We Are Fully Transparent & Our Competitive Mobile Battery Replacement Prices Include The Following Services & Products
Our Mobile Battery Assistance Range
Exceptional Value, Power, Longevity & Warranty
(Supercharge Gold Plus 40 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Premium Robust Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Large capacity engines and fully accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Silver Plus 30 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Exceptional Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Medium capacity engines and standard accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Power Station 24 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Reliable Starting Power & Performance
Suitability: Earlier model vehicles with minimal accessories
- We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction from start to finish. The very reason we have an excellent reputation
- Ultra-Performance Century Battery (Aussie Made: 30-month to 40-month warranty) or Supercharge Batteries to correct specifications as discussed in your phone enquiry
- Delivery, installation, memory saving, clean surroundings, terminal protective spray & testing
- Battery reset/configuration tool scanning where the vehicle’s battery management system requires it
- We take away your old battery for recycling, offering a complete professional and environmentally friendly service
- Gst is included in all our prices, so there are no nasty surprises when payment is processed
We Are Experienced In All Types Of Makes, Models & Instant Stop-Start Technology
Over 15+ years in the mobile car battery assistance services, we have accumulated vast experience installing batteries, whether under the seat, under the floor panels or rear boot.
Most importantly, we use a specialised memory saving device to retain computer codes & interior memory settings before disconnecting the battery. This is crucial in modern-day vehicles.
We also specialise in new car battery configurations into the BMS (Battery Management Systems) where vehicles require it. For example, this procedure is standard in stop-start vehicles, requiring stop-start batteries & iStop function resets.
For Your Convenience, We Accept Credit Card Payments On The Spot
Our mobile payment facilities allow you to pay on the day with your credit card where you are located. In addition, the battery technician will email your invoice once payment has been processed, which you must retain for nationwide warranty purposes.
Please Don’t Delay Any Longer & Call Our Expert Mobile Car Battery Assistance Services Today!
Our battery technicians are on stand-by & ready to help you with your stranded dilemma. So give us a call & have the following information below to book your battery call-out service effortlessly.
Don’t have time to call us?
- Please fill out our contact form with all your details here & we will contact you promptly.
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click the number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model & year
- Is it petrol or diesel? The engine litre capacity
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
Our mobile car battery assistance services are entirely customer-focused from the initial phone inquiry & completion of the call-out booking.
We highly recommend a great resource on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)