You can rely on us to save you from a stressful situation, into a satisfaction guaranteed, “put a smile on your face”, a positive solution. That’s what we are trained for, to get you moving and back on the road fast.
Best of all, we have years of accumulated experience to handle any car battery delivery and installation at home, work or shopping centre, whether it be in the interior of the vehicle’s boot, under the seat or floor panel. Without this knowledge, you would be receiving an inferior service that could damage your vehicle’s electronics and void your warranty coverage.
Accidentally leaving the headlights or an interior light on can happen to the best of us. If this occurs, and you are left with a Flat Battery, we have a rapid professional Newcastle NSW Jump Start Service to get you moving. To ensure your alternator is charging correctly, we offer a complimentary digital test before you drive off; that’s our service.
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle?
Please note, it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
We Support Australian Made Batteries & Local Jobs
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Not Sure Where Known Car Battery Brands Originate & Made?
- Century: Australian-made by Century Yuasa
- Supercharge: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- Exide Australia – Marshalls: Philippines-made by Ramcar Group
- NRMA: Korean-made by KSB Co.Ltd.
Century Sealed Maintenance Free Design for your convenience – – No need to add water/electrolyte
Why Choose Our Car Batteries Newcastle Replacement Services?
- No membership required, 15+ years experience
No expensive membership sign-up fees required. Only pay for products and services required at the time of the breakdown. (We come to you)
- We trouble-shoot first
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics Digital Test to determine if it’s a battery, alternator, starter motor or parasitic drain that is the root of your starting problems. If you left your headlights or an interior accessory on, we have a Jump Start service available, fee applicable.
- We inspect the surroundings
Not only do we test, but we also clean and change deteriorated cables, battery trays and terminals to keep your new battery in optimum shape. (Additional fees apply for new accessories)
- Time of arrival – (car batteries Newcastle 2300 Hunter Valley, NSW area)
At the earliest time possible, we will arrive at your location, usually a realistic 1-1½ hour from the initial phone call. Our #1 priority is to get you mobile and on your way fast. (Pending weather, traffic and existing job delays)
- Type of batteries we use
We support and recommend Australian Made automotive batteries. Depending on your vehicle type and on-board accessories, we will fit either a:
(Click links for features and benefits)
- We save your vehicle’s vital memory codes
We use specialised memory code saving devices to preserve your vehicle’s existing radio and drive-ability computer management settings. (Pending if the battery voltage is sufficing upon arrival of call-out to keep codes intact)
- New battery registration programming (Procedure cannot be overlooked)
In most modern vehicles, especially European makes and Instant Stop-Start Systems, the new battery will have to be reset and registered. This is vital to notify the Computer Management and IBS (Intelligent Battery Sensors) to adjust and erase its old charging memory patterns. (Extra fees may apply for this service, please ask technician/consultant before booking)
- Payment options and pricing
Pay onsite using our mobile Eftpos and Credit Card facilities. Although not the cheapest, our pricing will be money well spent purchasing superior products, expertise, and personalised services. We don’t “cut corners” to offer the cheapest or lowest prices; Quality is our focus!
- Warranty cover
Nationwide warranty to cover you if your battery fails within the 40 Month or 30 Month warranty period. “Peace of Mind” in your everyday travels. (Please refer to the warranty conditions on the battery label)
Our Car Batteries Newcastle Service Area & Surrounding Suburbs Including The Lake Macquarie Region
- Adamstown 2289
- Bar Beach 2300, Beresfield 2322, Birmingham Gardens 2287, Black Hill 2322, Broadmeadow 2292
- Callaghan 2308, Carrington 2294, Cooks Hill 2300
- Elermore Vale 2287
- Fletcher 2287
- Georgetown 2298
- Hamilton 2303, Hexham 2322
- Islington 2296
- Jesmond 2299
- Kotara 2289
- Lambton 2299, Lenaghan 2322
- New Lambton 2305
- Maryland 2287, Mayfield 2304, Merewether 2291, Minmi 2287
- Rankin Park 2287
- Sandgate 2304, Shortland 2307, Stockton 2295
- The Hill 2300, The Junction 2291, Tighes Hill 2297
- Wallsend 2287, Warabrook 2304, Waratah 2298, Wickham 2293.
Here is a great resource we highly recommend on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty