Our professional car batteries, Newcastle NSW 2300, delivery and installation services, offer a prompt mobile replacement service wherever you get stranded roadside with a dead battery. Over 15+ years of experience makes a world of difference in providing exceptional services.
You can rely on us to save you from a stressful situation, into a satisfaction guaranteed, “put a smile on your face”, a positive solution. That’s what we are trained for, to get you moving and back on the road fast.
We have years of accumulated experience in handling any car battery delivery and installation at home, work or shopping centre, whether it be in the interior of the vehicle’s boot, under the seat or floor panel. Without this knowledge, you would be receiving an inferior service that could damage your vehicle’s electronics and void your warranty coverage.
Accidentally leaving the headlights or an interior light on can happen to the best of us. If this occurs and you are left with a Flat Battery, we have a rapid professional Newcastle NSW Jump Start Service to get you moving. To ensure your alternator is charging correctly, we offer a complimentary digital test before you drive off; that’s our service.
Our Quoted Prices Include:
- Brand new auto battery to correct specifications as discussed in your phone inquiry
- Delivery, installation, memory saving, clean surroundings, terminal protective spray and testing
- Battery reset/configuration tool scanning where the vehicle’s battery management system requires it
- We take away your old battery for recycling, offering a complete professional and environmentally friendly service
First & Foremost We Save Your Vehicles On-Board Diagnostic Memory & Perform New Battery Configuration Scans
With Modern Day Vehicles You Need An Experienced Battery Technician
With Onboard Computer Codes, Driveability Settings & ISS Technology, You Can’t Just Disconnect The Battery As We Did With Older Technology!
Do You Have An Instant Stop-Start Vehicle? Do Not D-I-Y!
Please note that it is imperative to know if your vehicle is an Instant Stop-Start System requiring specialised batteries. Conventional types used in standard starting systems cannot withstand the constant idling and start experienced in ISS Technology. Therefore, under no circumstances do we use a conventional starting battery in this application if requested by a customer to save money.
- Most ISS vehicles will require a new battery configuration scan and iStop function reset
There are two types of ISS Batteries (Instant Stop-Start) – Only OEM Types Must Be Used
- ISS EFB (Enhanced Flooded Batteries) incorporates a flooded durable cell system with enhanced 2x charging acceptance to handle ISS systems’ extra energy cyclic capabilities. They approximately generate 85,000 engine starts compared to 30,000 from standard batteries. They are suited for standard ISS vehicles with dependable cyclic and starting power.
- ISS AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) has superior engine starting power with 3x higher cycling performance. In addition, they incorporate very thin fibreglass matting, which absorbs the sulfuric acid making them spill-proof and utterly free of maintenance. They are suited for advanced ISS vehicles which require superior cyclic and starting power.
How to identify if your vehicle utilises an ISS System
- When your vehicle comes to a stop, does the engine turn off and then instantly turns on when the brake is disengaged?
- Do you have a symbol on your dashboard depicting an Idle Stop-Start System accompanied by a switch control to engage or turn off as required?
- Check the labelling on your existing battery to see if it reads ISS EFB or ISS AGM battery.
- Is your vehicle badged as BlueMotion, Skyactiv, i-Stop, Hybrid, Eco, eAssist, ISG or ISS?
Our Car Batteries Newcastle Assistance Range
Exceptional Value, Power, Longevity & Warranty
(Supercharge Gold Plus 40 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Premium Robust Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Large capacity engines and fully accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Silver Plus 30 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Exceptional Starting Power & Reserve Capacity
Suitability: Medium capacity engines and standard accessorised vehicles
(Supercharge Power Station 24 Month Warranty Private Use Only)
Reliable Starting Power & Performance
Suitability: Earlier model vehicles with minimal accessories
“Car Battery Delivery & Installation To Get You Moving Fast!”
Click the number to call us:
02 4044 2807
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Is it petrol or diesel?
- Is it an Instant Stop-Start vehicle?
- Would you like to get alerted in future before your battery fails? If YES, learn more here. Then, our Battery Technician can fit one with your new battery replacement for an extra small fee if you require it.
We Offer A Comprehensive Service
15+ Years Of Experience Installing Batteries In Any Location!
Clean Battery Terminals, Posts & Compartment Surroundings!
Free Complete Alternator Load Charging Test With Customer Print-Out On Every New Battery Replacement!
We Use A Specialised Memory Saving Device To Keep Codes & Driveability Settings Intact Before Disconnecting The Old Battery!
We Reconfigure/Reset New Battery Replacements Into The BMS (Battery Management System) For Vehicles That Require The Procedure, Which Cannot Be Overlooked!
”Have confidence using our services, please read below”
We Specialise In All Vehicle Makes & Models
Why Choose Our Car Batteries Newcastle Replacement Services?
- No membership required; 15+ years of experience
No expensive membership sign-up fees are required. Only pay for products and services needed at the time of the breakdown. (We come to you)
- We trouble-shoot first
Upon arrival, we carry out a Midtronics Digital Test to determine if it’s a battery, alternator, starter motor or parasitic drain that is the root of your starting problems. If you left your headlights or an interior accessory on, we have a Jump Start service available, fee applicable.
- We inspect the surroundings
Not only do we test, but we also clean and change deteriorated cables, battery trays and terminals to keep your new battery in optimum shape. (Additional fees apply for new accessories)
- Time of arrival – (car batteries Newcastle 2300 Hunter Valley, NSW area)
We will arrive at your location at the earliest time possible, usually a realistic 1-1½ hour from the initial phone call. Our #1 priority is to get you mobile and on your way fast. (Pending weather, traffic and existing job delays)
- Type of batteries we use
Depending on your vehicle type and on-board accessories, we will fit either a:
- Century Ultra High Performance (40 Month Warranty)
- Century High Performance (30 Month Warranty)
- Supercharge Batteries; our No1 imported brand (40-30-24 Month Warranty)
(Click links for features and benefits)
- We save your vehicle’s vital memory codes
We use specialised memory code saving devices to preserve your vehicle’s existing radio and drive-ability computer management settings. (Pending if the battery voltage is sufficient upon arrival of call-out to keep codes intact)
- New battery registration programming (Procedure cannot be overlooked)
The new battery will have to be reset and registered in most modern vehicles, especially European makes and Instant Stop-Start Systems. This is vital to notify the Computer Management and IBS (Intelligent Battery Sensors) to adjust and erase its old charging memory patterns. (Extra fees may apply for this service, please ask the technician/consultant before booking)
- Payment options and pricing
Pay onsite using our mobile Eftpos and Credit Card facilities. Although not the cheapest, our pricing will be money well spent purchasing superior products, expertise, and personalised services. We don’t “cut corners” to offer the cheapest or lowest prices; Quality is our focus!
- Warranty cover
Nationwide warranty to cover you if your battery fails within the 40 Month or 30 Month warranty period. “Peace of Mind” in your everyday travels. (Please refer to the warranty conditions on the battery label)
Our Car Batteries Newcastle Service Area & Surrounding Suburbs Including The Lake Macquarie Region
- Adamstown 2289
- Bar Beach 2300, Beresfield 2322, Birmingham Gardens 2287, Black Hill 2322, Broadmeadow 2292
- Callaghan 2308, Carrington 2294, Cooks Hill 2300
- Elermore Vale 2287
- Fletcher 2287
- Georgetown 2298
- Hamilton 2303, Hexham 2322
- Islington 2296
- Jesmond 2299
- Kotara 2289
- Lambton 2299, Lenaghan 2322
- New Lambton 2305
- Maryland 2287, Mayfield 2304, Merewether 2291, Minmi 2287
- Rankin Park 2287
- Sandgate 2304, Shortland 2307, Stockton 2295
- The Hill 2300, The Junction 2291, Tighes Hill 2297
- Wallsend 2287, Warabrook 2304, Waratah 2298, Wickham 2293
We highly recommend a great resource on common frequently asked battery questions. (Opens in new window)
Next Page: Battery Warranty